Every book I read seems to become my favorite for a while. It would be impossible to narrow it down to even several. Right now "The Shack" is high on my list.
Harry Potter! I also love Fantastic Mr. Fox (Roal Dahl has some fun books) and I love Shannon Hales books-- Goose Girl being my favorite, but Princess Academy a close second. Another favorite is MEE by Marry Ellen Edmunds. Just LOVE her! :)
My favorite is "Eat Cake" by Jeanne Ray. I even bought a second copy so I could lend the first. That said, I just love to read anything I can get my hands on.
My favorite is The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. She is my new J.K. Rowling. Two more I would recommend are The Persian Pickle Club and Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister.
4 comments:
Every book I read seems to become my favorite for a while. It would be impossible to narrow it down to even several. Right now "The Shack" is high on my list.
Harry Potter!
I also love Fantastic Mr. Fox (Roal Dahl has some fun books) and I love Shannon Hales books-- Goose Girl being my favorite, but Princess Academy a close second. Another favorite is MEE by Marry Ellen Edmunds. Just LOVE her! :)
My favorite is "Eat Cake" by Jeanne Ray. I even bought a second copy so I could lend the first. That said, I just love to read anything I can get my hands on.
My favorite is The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. She is my new J.K. Rowling.
Two more I would recommend are The Persian Pickle Club and Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister.
Post a Comment