This year we are starting a "Question(s) of the Month" on the blog. Basically, a question will be posted and we want your comments. If you have any ideas for questions let me know.
January's Questions
What is something you have always dreamed of doing, but haven't yet?
What dream(s) have come true?
5 comments:
I have always dreamed of traveling to Europe and visiting all 50 states. I am about half way but the other half will be a little harder.
As a child I always dreamed of getting a college degree and I did! In history, hence the dream of traveling to all 50 states.
Right now, I "dream" of sleeping through the night. I know it will happen one day!
Suzie~
I'm a bit of a dreamer, okay maybe that's putting it mildly, so I have dreamed up all kinds of things. As far as things I've dreamed that I haven't done yet, but still hope to, and think there might be a chance for - going on bike rides with my family (growing up my family did it quite a bit, and we all got bikes this year for Christmas, so maybe soon).
A dream that has 'come true' . . . having a yard.
Teaching elementary school was a dream come true for me. I loved having my own classroom, bulletin boards, and best of all students! Funny how I I'm sure I learned more from them than they ever learned from me.
I would love to graduate from college! This is something that so many of you have accomplished, but even though I have returned to school three times, I have yet to take that elusive walk across the stage to receive my degree. I have not given up and still hope the day will come when my children...and probably my grandchildren...will cheer for me as I proudly wear that cap and gown.
Post a Comment